Month: March 2013
1. How long have you been in the business? (Ideally, at least two to five years) 15 years
2. How many lenders does your team have “top-tier status” with? (Preferably six to seven or more)10+
3. Is the rate you’re quoting me the lowest rate for that term on that lender’s broker rate sheet? (If not, why not?) Sometimes the special conditions are not consumer friendly. I will show you all your options and we will review the pro’s and con’s, including penalty structure and lender stipulations. Some specials are quick close specials.
4. How much volume did your team do last year? (Ideally $100-million-plus)Well over 500 million.
5. Do you do over 50 per cent of your business with one lender? (If so, why?)Definitely not.